It is recommended that attendees have their CAMT and EPA certifications.
Advanced Hands-on HVAC Troubleshooting
Now that you have a CAMT, you can legally change an HVAC Compressor…But do you know how?
March 20, 2018
Do not miss this hands-on HVAC seminar! It will cover:
- Overview of residential air conditioning and new refrigerants
- Diagnostic and replacement procedures for HVAC compressors
- Nabds-on training for proper refrigerant charging procedures and diagnostic procedures…includes FREE sub-cooling and superheat calculators to all attendees!
- Review of procedures for alternative refrigerant use and application
- Air flow diagnostics and load calculation methods
- Advanced troubleshooting for residential A/C systems, including TXVs and Drier
- Leak detection procedures
- Electrical Overview
- Q & A session – get YOUR questions answered by an expert!
9456-4 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32256